First, let's look at last year's resolutions and see how badly I followed them.
Now for my new new year's resolution:
1.Make tons of amigurumis I have made several, so I'll count this as a win
2. Finish a 100-themes challenge, this year, for sure! nope, third year in a row that I didn't finish it, hell, this year I didn't even started it
3. Finish a 30 days challenge same here, didn't even start it
4. Do more stuff on DA, like attending devmeets, feature people and help the community compared to the previous year I was less active on the chat, didn't go to any devmeets and didn't feature anyone... :s yep, that's a no
5. Make an awesome cosplay costume (and actually wear it) I did actually make an awesome Teemo cosplay, hat as proof in my gallery, but I didn't wear it, some that's a ½ win?
6. Make a piece of clothing and actually wear it I made a scarf and I made gloves from some fine alpaca wool, but I lost one glove and that made me really sad, but I still count this as a win
7. Bake a loaf of bread. Donno why, always wanted to try and bake one. Win! And it was awful!
8. Enjoy life a little bit more not sure if that one's a win?
9. Open to suggestion
Happy 2013 everyone!
Now for 2014:
1. Seriously consider to go to FACTS as a seller with my amigurumis and my black dragons maybe they'll sell maybe they won't
2. At least this year attempt to start the 100 themes challenge, not finishing it, just one or two drawings
3. More Dog!
4. Make a Bob Ross painting, because I still got loads of expensive oil paint that I never use and I want to paint happy little trees
5. Make another realistic drawing like this one fav.me/d49j38d
6. Read more books, I don't read that much books anymore and that makes me a bit sad
7. Take a lesson in something. Anything counts, daylessons, eveninglessons, one day, six months, three year, it's all good
8. make more time for my dogs, my poor puppies need some tlc
9. help my mother more often, because of reasons...
More resolutions may be added during this year, let's see how good I'll try this year
happy 2014 everyone (4 days late as always )